EXPLORE OTHER WAYS OF VOLUNTEERING
Serve, learn experience beautiful Africa. Trips take place during winter and summer breaks.
Besides beautifully growing the game and making Baltimore proud through passing on the beauty of the game to kids and youth in Africa, you can also explore other ways of volunteering like;
- MENTORING THE KIDS
You can train the kids in music, poetry, storytelling, drama, reading books. Also, you can teach English, math or science, and you can manage the class. Our kids are amazing and always eager to learn something new from a new person.
- FARM WORK AND CRAFT MAKING WITH OUR CHAMPS MOTHERS
- Do you have any farming, agriculture, horticulture or permaculture skills?
- You can practice with or teach your valuable skills to the women farmers in the village.
- You can work with them in their gardens or initiate an agriculture project.
- OUR WOMEN ARE FAST-LEARNERS AND COOPERATIVE!
- TEACHING SKILLS TO THE KIDS
- Come and empower the children to live their dreams and discover their abilities through teaching them what you do.
- It could be photography, videography , computing and others…
- Children need to be trained in being creative. This makes them to become brilliant and critical thinkers, who shall be active in their communities.
- TRAIN SKILLS TO TEENAGE MOTHERS & GIRLS
We have young teenage mothers who are learning practical skills. You can help us to offer them skills such as tailoring, hairdressing, computing, business management, life skills and others.
If you have a skill which you think it could benefit teenage mothers and girls, come and pass it on to them.
- ADMINISTRATIVE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- If you have experience in nonprofit management, you can help us in the management of programs and projects.
- PROJECT REDEVELOPMENT ,PROPOSAL WRITING, WEB MAINTENANCE AND UPDATING, BLOG WRITING , ORGANISATION NETWORKING MAKING PROJECT DOCUMENTARIES
- We lack a technical team to carry out all the necessary tasks in our management system.
- ONLINE & SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT (VIRTUAL VOLUNTEERISM)
- If you are interested in volunteering without leaving your home, try our virtual volunteer opportunities. You can help us to share our work, create networks in your home area, college or university.
- You can also become our volunteer contact and help us recruit volunteers from your area. This is possible with use of your handset, without leaving your home country and still contribute to the work we are doing.
Email us on email@example.com